Monday, October 27, 2014

Studying 101


As I'm studying for my CHEM test I'm starting to become overwhelmed with all the information that I have to somehow retain between now and Thursday... I decided to take a break from studying to enjoy some coffee and hopefully offer you some helpful study tips.

Everyone has their own way of studying that tends to work best for them, for some it's late night cram sessions, others it's complete and total silence surrounded by a intimdating stack of textbooks. For me, it's organization. Taking 30minutes before I start studying to sit down with my Lilly planner and Vera Bradley notebook to write down everything that I need to do for the week.

Tests weeks are extremely stressful so having everything written down in front of you makes it a lot easier for you to keep up with all your assignments, that make be forgotten in the midst of your frantic studying.
Next, I like to read the textbook and add my own notes to the ones taken in class, then review all the notes you've complied {hopefully some information is starting to sound familiar}. If there are any points that are still difficult as you're going through, write them down a separate sticky note and come back to them later.
The last step to my method of studying is the most important so take note. Grab a cup of coffee, sit down in comfy study spot, plug in your headphones, press play on your favorite Taylor Swift jam, and let the studying begin!

Happy studying everyone!
xoxo, L

1 comment:

  1. A Lilly planner is always the best way to start!

    ReplyDelete