Friday, November 7, 2014

Obsession: J. Crew

Like many of y'all I am and always will be obsessed with J. Crew.  Recently on a shopping trip to Smithfield, we stopped by the J. Crew outlet, and to say that letting me into this store is a bad thing, would be the understatement of the year.  As soon as I walk in the store I immediately want to start grabbing everything I can get my hands on and take it home with me!
What I love most about J.Crew is that they have a variety of preppy prints and patterns to fit any mood. Flannels, stripes, polka dots, and plaids, they have it all.  I took a few pictures to share with y'all some of my favorite finds!
1. Gray Tweed Dress & Metallic Striped Dress/Skirt:
    These adorable dresses and skirt would make the perfect addition to your fall/winter closet. The Tweed dress, while some might over look it for being plain or ordinary, when in reality it has endless possibilities. You can easily wear it with a cardigan, scarf, and boots to make multiple styles. The Metallic dress/skirt are definitely my favorite, because duh they're sparkly and who doesn't love that? Which makes them the exact kind of dress you that you want to be wearing at Christmas and New Years parties!



2. Statement Necklaces:
    J. Crew has some of THE BEST jewelry! SO SO SO much to choose from, but the worst part about their jewelry is having to pick and choose your favorite pieces because obviously you can't have it all. Their bold statement necklaces are to die for and can be paired with anything from your favorite plaids, denims, and prints to give you that extra something that every outfit needs.

3. Camp Socks:
   These socks are probably by far my favorite thing that J. Crew has to offer. Not only are they oh so comfy and cozy they're your Bean Boots best friend. I walked away with four different pairs because I love them and I obviously have no self-control. But if you rock Bean Boots and don't already have Camp Socks you really need to invest in some!

"I like my money right where I can see it... hanging in my closet." 
                                -Sarah Jessica Parker; Carrie Bradshaw, Sex In The City


xoxo, L

No comments:

Post a Comment